One of the many challenges our children will face as adults is how to live in a fragile and very precious environment. That is why we at the CAB have chosen to place a number of our priorities on nature and cooperation.
Through various experiences in nature, we have noticed that being outdoors makes children feel good, but also make them :
- have confidence in themselves
- gain self-reliance and creativity
- be less stressed and find serenity
- reveal identified skills behind a desk
Children develop a taste for cooperation with others and a strong empathy for biodiversity and planet Earth.
With this in mind, we want to be involved in
in all projects that will enable our pupils to :
- become aware of the fragility of their environment
- to acquire the intellectual means to design and build tools that will adapt tomorrow’s life to the environment.
- develop the skills of trust and solidarity needed to meet this global challenge
What we are doing each year !
- Our participation in the world clean up day
- Maintenance and use of compost from the school’s catering waste
- Planting & growing in the vegetable garden
- Use of the outdoor classroom
- Maintenance of the pond
- Studying and maintaining the biodiversity present in the green areas of the courtyard
- Extracurricular activities on the theme of sustainable cities of the future